Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dinner...

Tonight me and Anna and Melissa are all going to go out for dinner! Woo-hoo! I am excited! I forgot where we are going though... try to update about that later. Which is why it's probaly a good thing that Melissa is driving huh? Especially since me and Anna are only 14, and aren't "allowed" to drive yet! But who cares about that anyways... I am practically Haitian, no rules to the road! Lol... Just kidding Melissa, no worries... actually there is one, I am kind of hyper right now, so that should be interesting for you! Ha ha-sucker!

I added some new pictures to the side of my friends in Haiti instead of doing a post on them. I still might post about them later, or maybe individually. Who knows??? I am more of a random type of person (but who would ever guess that?!?) so I don't know what I am going to do.

If you have a request for anything you would like me to post about sometime, just leave me a comment and I will try to update about whatever it is! Oh, and 2 COMMENTS last time!? Come one people, spread the looooooooove! Haha... (OK, Melissa I am more hyper then I thought, just so you know. And usually me and Anna are hyper at the same time, so have fun with that!!! :P)

Ok, I think that's about all for now. Try to update later about dinner and your requests if anybody comments me this time!!! Gees... my own mother didn't even comment. (Thank you Melissa and Mari for your comments!!)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! I'm excited! This hyperness thing could be interesting. I have a headache, but I think it's from sitting around and doing nothing, literally, all day. So anyway, maybe I'll get hyper too. lol See you in few minutes :)

Diane said...

Well, I guess I better comment or else, huh? You're... what can I say about you, Tori? You're funny, you can be very hyper sometimes, you can be very quiet at other times (it's true!). I think Melissa will have a great time with the two of you tonight - I just hope you don't get kicked out of the restaurant!! BTW - Love the new pics!!

Chad and Tammy said...

Can't wait to hear about your dinner! Love the pics on your sidebar!!

Zaankali said...

You are one funny chicka.
Smiles!