Friday, November 9, 2007

Look-alikes and other matters

So apparently I haven't updated in a while. I don't actually know what to say, but here goes nothing. I did that look alike thing, but I couldn't get it to come on here. I put it on my xanga instead. If you want to see it, here is the link: www.xanga.com/seein_stars053. You can read the other posts on there if you want, but I wouldn't add it to your favorites or anything (not that you would anyway, just a figure of speech I guess) because I never go on there anymore. I just keep it for emergencies like this and so that I get an e-mail sent to me from a Haiti blog. Minnesota was tons of fun!! The Yonkers were with us almost the whole time, and we got to know each other a LOT better. I didn't know that I didn't know that much about them, but I learned a lot, so I guess there was a lot I didn't know even if I didn't know it!! Just wanted to make that sentence really confusing, so you know. Lol. I am going to try not to say "know" anymore in this whole post. Lol... not gonna happen I don't think. THANK YOU ALL FOR PRAYING FOR ME WHILE I WAS MAKING MY DECISION ABOUT FEBUARY!!! I know that was really big, but I wanted it to stand out so nobody would miss it! I really appreciate all the prayers, and I just wanted everyone to... um... be aware... of that. Lol. Trying not to say "that word that you can look up a couple of lines to see if you aren't sure what I am talking about." Lol. Me and Paige had a lot of fun and I can't wait to go and see her and the rest of the family in Febuary! I can't spell Febuary though, so that is kind of a bad thing I guess. I never... can tell... where the other "R" is supposed to go. It's so annoying. I was also trying to think of a way to get some extra money (fundraiser I guess, but I hate that word, so I was trying to avoid it) for Haiti. I can't knit or anything though, so that it out of the option. OH! But... if anyone wants a super-cool, hand-made-especially-by-Tori potholder thing... I can make those. AND... I have lots of colors to choose from. My Grandma taught me how to cross-stitch a long time ago, but I don't think I have finished one yet, so that probably isn't the best idea. I am willing to babysit for people for extra money for Haiti too. If you have any other ideas, let me... tell me what you are thinking... so I can get some more ideas!! Also, just in case anybody was wondering, the reason I am trying to raise money for my trips is because they are pretty expensive. I am going on two of them, so that is more expensive yet. Most of the extra money I have, I donate it to my "Haiti fund" which is actually real. I have a box in my room that I put all this extra money in for Haiti trips. There was a lot more in it before, but the... um, I forgot what this is called... it is the first amount of money you have to pay... a down-payment I guess it's called. But anyway, I had to pay that and that zeroed out my fund. I have a whole $0.39 left. If I make this any longer, no one will come visit anymore, so I will stop now. Don't forget to tell me any fundraiser ideas if you have any please!! Or if you just wanna say hi, that's ok too!!

4 comments:

Zaankali said...

Hi.

Diane said...

You're such a great person, Tori! That must be why I love you so much!! :)

Melissa said...

I'll say hi, and then I'll add my 2 cents worth. HI. Okay on to business. I'm so glad that God answered your/our prayers and that you're going to go to Haiti. As far as fundraisers go, I might be interested in super cool potholder...hmm, they might make a good Christmas gift. I think that the church is having a craft sale on December 1. I might sell some fleece scarves as a fundraiser for Romania, and if you're interested, you're welcome to share a booth with me and sell some of your stuff. Babysitting is a good way to go too, or other odd jobs. I'll for sure let you know as I come up with ideas. Maybe we can do some together, and Anna too. Sorry this is so long :) See you tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.