Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Am Still Alive

Thanks for caring about me :) lol. I forgot my camera though so I just will update and maybe put a different picture on in a second! Last night was fun. We are psychos... haha GREAT! Lol (inside joke I guess) Um I don't remember where we went for dinner, so I can't tell you that. Haha it was yummy though. Oh here is a conversation about my _____ dressing that came with my chicken strips... the ____ is because I don't know what kind of dressing it was... :/

Me:I don't know what this is...
Tiffany: Isn't it ranch?
Me: I don't know.
Tiffany: Does it taste like ranch?
Me: Kind of.....

And we saw this guy that had a clover shaved into his head. It was creepy. But funny. Then we watched the sunset from her car. We talked A LOT about random stuff. Later we went to StarBucks and played checkers (I won... whoop whoop) and tic-tac-toe. Then we sat there for a long time playing tic-tac-toe... and dropping the pieces all over the floor. Well Tiffany did anyways, I didn't. Crazy chica! Lol but I ♥ her! Then we sat outside in her car eating these muffin thingys that my mom made. We were driving home because my mommy said I had to be home by 11:00 and no later or I was grounded. Even 11:01=groundage. So then we got to my house at like 10:54 and we sat in the driveway talking for the rest of the time. And as I was walking inside, the clock started chiming 11:00. Whew... couldn't have got any closer to that one!

Tomorrow the Haiti team is talking during Sunday School hour. Be there or be square. Haha who says that anymore??? Besides me obviously. And we have homegroups tonight at 4:00. So Melissa I am thinking that this isn't going to work out so good today... hmm. :)

I think that's everything. 46th post! Woohoo! I am getting close now! Or not... :( Oh here is the picture I promised.

Ok so there's two of them. Sorry. These are on the plane going to California in September or whatever. Ooh and I am wearing that necklace today! So just pretend that was from today... :)

PeAcE oUt Yo!

4 comments:

Diane said...

I sure am glad you're still alive!! Whew! I'm glad you had a good time with Tiffany - you two seem to always have fun when you get together - even if it's not in Haiti! :)

Zaankali said...

No way! You posted a picture of you smiling and you smiled by choice. Whoa I can't handle all that info in one day.
Smiles!
I love you!

Melissa said...

Sounds like you had a great time.
Thanks for reminding me about the Haiti team report tomorrow...I'll make sure to be there! Can't wait to hear more about it!
Cute pictures too :)

Anonymous said...

lol i love this post :) i had a great time...and unfortunately i can remember what the name of the restaurant is but guess what i found out. we went in on the wrong side lol :( the place i was thinking of is in the same building but we just went in the wrong door lol. haha. typical me right?? man...it's a good thing i'm not your dad. (HAHA) thanks for hangin with me :) it was lovely and we are doing it again in approx. 3 weeks (or whatever lol) love you!!!

tiffinish