Monday, September 8, 2008

Too Much For a Title

There are a few short things I need to mention :)

1. The Isaiah Project was AMAZING... I loved every second of it and I'm so thankful God chose me to go!!

2. High school is more fun then middle school but it's still school and I don't like it.

3. This is my 99th post... YAY so the next post should be 100 random things about mwen mem :)

4. I decided to cut out watching T.V. as much as possible... so basically the only time I watch T.V. now is at school if I have to.

5. I haven't forgotten about the questions from mom and Amy K... I need time to really sit down and think about answers for those, which I don't have right now. So when I get a chance, that will be the post :)

6. Minnesota was fun. My cousins are adorable (What can I say, I'm biased ;P) I think I got food poisoning or something on the way home from bad milk :( Ouch. I don't recommend that by the way.

7. I am going to add some pictures that I took of my cousins sometime too, I have to get them off of my camera. They probably got really sick of me taking pics, but I got some super cute ones, so I think it's worth it. When I add the pictures, I will have to add some funny stuff they said too :)

8. I finally made it into this century and got a Google Reader. Lol. You all should be so proud. ;)

9. Troy was here this weekend for the Isaiah Project. We spent quite a bit of time with him I would say. He told me a couple of times that I looked like Paige :) Haha. Yay! Lol.

I think that's everything I had to mention. I will try to update as soon as I can the 100 random things and then after that I will answer the questions and then after that I will add the pics/quotes of the kids!! Oh wow I have a lot to do. Hehe... yikes. I will do my best.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I can't wait to hear the "100 things about you" post! I'm sure there will be something that I don't know about you yet! :) I'm looking forward to all the other things you will be posting on too - you have such a great perspective on things!

Love ya!
Mom