Friday, September 26, 2008

Homecoming!!

The homecoming game is tonight, should be lots of fun :) And the dance is tomorrow night!! YAY I will probably post pictures of it sometime, but I bet my mom will be too. I'm going over to my friends house tomorrow afternoon, and we're going to go out for dinner, and then take some pictures and go to the dance later. My dress is black and comes to a little below my knee. I have blue and black bangles to go with it, and blue flip-flops (thanks Tiffany) :) And I'm wearing a necklace/earrings that I already had. I'm actually getting a little excited now :)

Oh and I'm proud to say that yesterday during Career Readiness, I typed 108 WPM, and didn't make any errors. I was in shock for about a minute straight. Dani sits next to me, and she couldn't believe it either. That is a personal record.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I still can't get over that you typed 108 WPM!! That's just insanely fast!!!! I'd like to watch you do that sometime just to get a better idea how fast your fingers are actually moving!

BTW - you're right, my camera's ready to go for tonight! :)

Nate and Brenda said...

Tori,

108 words per minute! That is awesome!!! Great job!!

Cannot wait to see the pictures tonight!! Have a great time!!!