Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I don't even know.

I have no idea what to say, but I figured I'd better update since I haven't for two days. But I have no idea what to update about, so this isn't working out so good.

Hmmmmm.....

Um.....

Uh.....

Well, ok. This is about it. I get to babysit on Friday. Yay! I love babysitting! So much fun! And money for my Haiti fund! Woohoo!

Oh, I played that game that Britt posted about too on the Livesay blog. It is lots of fun. I got frustrated though, because I always kill the family. Oops. If you have never played it, you should sometime. It is here (hopefully, I don't know if I am linking this stuff right...).

Well, that is all I can think of. So I guess that's all. Sorry. Bye.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Only a few days and you can update on Christmas vacation!
I'll have to try the game - you did do the links right!

Diane said...

Woo-Hoo!!! You figured out how to link!! Good job! Mari's right, you'll have a lot more time to update when you're off from school.

<3 your Madre!