Friday, April 11, 2008

Babysitted

That is so a word... :)

Today Tiffany is coming over to dogsit/housesit/Torisit. I told everyone I am being babysitted and I am sticking to it, no matter what my mom wants to call it. Lol. She is coming over at 1:00ish, and I have to finish putting my room back together, so I'd better get moving. Also I am going to take a shower and eat some lunch. Then the leftover time I will be reading. There is a reading challenge thing at school and if you read 3500 pages you get a gym/movie day. That means a whole day without having to go to class without any homework. Also at 2500 pages you get a pizza party. Not to big on that but oh well. Right now I have a little over 1000 pages read. So yeah... I need to read.

My room has been redone. I think it looks cool. My brother said it hurts his eyes. What a goon... It is really bright and I am not liking that too much, but ehhh it's ok. I'll figure it out sooner or later. I think I need to paint my fan though. :D Ohh mooom!!! Haha yeah right. I'll try to post pictures later when it looks actually finished, since my furniture is moved into the center and I have a desk that I need to get rid of. ((Oh if anyone wants a steelcase desk, go for it)) And there is a ton of stuff that needs to go in the attic but I am waiting for a box.

Ahhhh *sigh* I guess I better go now.

Be chill yo...

5 comments:

Diane said...

I thought about that fan yesterday when I kept hitting it with the pole for the curtain... I really, REALLY don't want to paint anything more! Blech! I guess we should do something about that though. You want to paint it green and pink???

Chad and Tammy said...

Can't wait to see the pics of your room! Have fun with Tiffany. I'm sure she'll take good care of you! :)

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see pictures.
Have fun with Tiffany. Stay out of trouble lol :) Can't wait to hear about your day! :)

Zaankali said...

Tori's being babysitted, Tori's being babysitted.
Smiles!

T♥RI said...

Mrs. Hill you scare me. You are a dork.... haha.

Melissa are you kidding me?! Trouble is my middle name. Actually no it's Lynne, but oh well :)

Tammy... Tiffany says shes taking good care of me!!

Mom - blech?? Is that french?? Lol