Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Homegroups and New Camera Finally...

My fabulous new camera that I took all of these with... I couldn't get it any closer without it getting blurry, so this is as close as it gets.
Chad and Tammy
Crazy Caleb
Crazy Katie
Nate... how rude!
Lauren... awww...
My dad


BJ MHC (aka Brenda)

Lauren took my camera and took this of her eye I think..Lauren took this one too, but I helped her a little with it.

Here is the wonderful video I took during homegroups, sorry it is so long, I didn't want to turn it off. And the part where it gets blurry is where I had to clean it off because Caleb was spitting at it. Sorry about that... :) I think there is sound, but I am not 100% sure of it. If there isn't I will be very angry though... so hopefully there will be sound to this. It would be very unfunny if it was mute.

8 comments:

Mari said...

It does have sound! This was a fun look into your crazy home group. That was a typical picture of Nate!

Zaankali said...

Oh Torikins! They are all going to love you for that one. Can't wait for Haiti this summer. Just remember I can do the same with my camera and I love paybacks.
-Smiles!
-Hugs!
-Kisses!

Chad and Tammy said...

Nice Tori. I especially like the pictures that Lauren took. :)

Hmmm . . . paybacks. That's all I have to say.

Melissa said...

I love the camera. I love the pictures. And the movie is absolutely hilarious! I love "is this going on your blog?" "maybe..." whose house is that at?

Diane said...

LOVE the video!! ... and all the pics too!! I want to make a request for your next blog post - "TORI ON HELIUM"!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

Brenda said...

Number 1, melissa, that would be at my house.

Number 2. Tori paybacks are not fun at all.

funny......

Anonymous said...

Tori,

You could have at least used the red eye reduction before posting. I look like I'm possessed or something. Just remember I will have a camera in Haiti too!

Dad

T♥RI said...

Hey, guys. That was harsh. Payback is not nice. And also, all you guys posed for those, so if you don't like them, it's your own fault.

-Dad, I'm so very sorry you look posessed. Just thought I would let your true colors show... haha, just kidding!!

-And Mrs. Hill, you aren't even in the video, so why are you threatening me with payback?!?!

-Melissa, yes that is at Nate and Brenda's house.

-Mom, okay okay, chill dude. I will post the other video when I have a chance!!