Thursday, April 2, 2009

no worries

the last post was not meant to be dramatic. it actually wasn't even that bad. just thought you would all like to know how fast rumors can spread when all the students in school have accessible e-mail during class, and when everyone knows everyone's e-mail address. takes like 5 minutes. and people in different classes don't even have to get up to tell another person/class about it. no lie.

but i thought i should clarify all that, just so nobody was worried about me :] it's all good.

p.s. E V E R Y O N E is going to florida over spring break!! gees... i guess it seems like that because in addition to the regular amount of people that go there over break, most of the band and choir are going there for the week! i'm jealous ;] hopefully it will be warm here so i can get a little tan haha, otherwise everyone is going to make me look albino... hehe ;]

2 comments:

Zaankali said...

I hate to break the bad news to you but there is s*** (I can't bring myself to even typing it) in the forecast for next week.
I will still be here in little ol Allendale with you though. That should help you to not feel so lonely.
Hugs!!!

Diane said...

I was glad to hear everything was ok with you with the whole rumor thing! Everything turned out so it's all good! ;)

I'd like to be somewhere warm right now too but we'll just have to figure out what to do instead I guess!! :(