Monday, July 14, 2008

4 Days!

We leave in 4 days... 7 hours... and 30 minutes. :) But who's counting??

VBS in America started today. I am in the movie room with Brenda and mi madre. It's fun but I kind of miss being a guide :( Brenda told me this morning that she was glad she wasn't in all the chaos that was going on before the opening part started. It was nuts out there, but I like that. Oh well. I will be a guide next year then I guess... unless we are leaving for Haiti the Saturday after Bible School gets done. Then I will not be a guide. Too much stress :)

Oh and we had homegroups yesterday... and we figured out that me and my mom are seeing Brenda for 15 or 16 days straight. Yikes. Just kidding. We love her :) So that should be a lot of fun. But I don't have to sit next to her on the plane, I sit next to Anna. YAY

I'm not sure how much I'm going to be updating for the next couple of weeks, cuz of Bible School and Haiti and everything. I will try to update in Haiti at least once, but that's only if the internet is cooperating.

When we get back I will definitely post about it. No worries ;)

T♥R!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I can't believe it's almost time to go! How exciting for you. On the other hand, I'm a little worried about your sanity. That's too many days in a row for anyone to see Brenda - just look what has happened to Nate!

Marcey said...

We know you will have a wonderful trip. We can't wait to hear all about it.