Wednesday, February 11, 2009

running is bliss :]

I decided that since it was kinda warm today, I was going to go for a run outside. It started to get dark (at like 6:45) so I thought I better go if I was still going to. I put on a sweatshirt, wrote a little note since no one was around, and left :] I ended up only going a mile because it was still a little cold out and I didn't want it to get too dark (plus I'm not in the greatest shape... ;]) Ahh... it felt SO GOOD though. I got home and my ears still hurt a little bit from the cold, but the rest of me feels good!! hehe. It made me appreciate my summertime though when I don't have to think about if it's going to be too cold to run today. :] Summer come back!!! hahaha

1 comment:

Diane said...

Good for you! I don't think I'd have any desire to go out if the conditions weren't perfect... even then, probably not to run! ;) Great job!!!